John J. Wilbur
- Over 40 years of experience in the instrumentation industry as an engineer, product manager and business general manager
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Master of Business Administration and Graduate Engineering Studies
Nancy S. Wilbur
- Over 30 years of experience in financial management and analysis as a Financial Analyst for a large public utility and at JJW Co.
- Bachelor of Science in Math and Business and Master of Business Administration
Erik J. Mallory
VP of Sales and Technical Representative
- Over 20 years of experience in instrumentation sales as technical representative and field scientist
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology
Michael R. Wilbur
- Over 10 Years of service, sales, and support with extensive knowledge of analyzer systems and data acquisition hardware/software
- Bachelor of Science with studies in Chemistry, Biology and Business
- Over 10 years of experience as a project manager for a source emissions testing company
- An understanding of client/contractor relationships with emphasis put on making the clients goals and objectives our own
- Familiar with the operation and repair of technical equipment
- Bachelors of Science in Biology, Environmental Science and Chemistry
Thomas C. Wilbur
- Over 6 years’ of experience in technical sales, project management, and field services.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Inside Sales Manager
- Over 8 years of experience in administrative services including inside sales and logistics management as well as experience in the financial industry
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Finance
Cee Cee Feraco
Cee Cee has many years of accounting and administrative experience, a business degree, and a life- long interest and passion for the environment. Whenever possible, she is outside hiking, snowshoeing, kayaking, or gardening.
- Over one year of IT experience, troubleshooting computers, and experience coding in Java, C#, and Python
- Associates of Science in Computer Science
- Four years of experience working in various lab settings ranging from environmental regulatory testing to animal lab analysis. Experienced with analytical instrumentation, method development, and instrument maintenance & troubleshooting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology with a Minor of Chemistry and a Master’s of Healthcare Administration.