Head Chemist & Service Technician
Master’s Degree in Atmospheric Chemistry from Rochester Technical Institute
3 years advanced research fellowship
1 year’s experience as an analyst technician.
John J. Wilbur
- Over 40 years of experience in the instrumentation industry as an engineer, product manager and business general manager
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Master of Business Administration and Graduate Engineering Studies
Nancy S. Wilbur
- Over 30 years of experience in financial management and analysis as a Financial Analyst for a large public utility and at JJW Co.
- Bachelor of Science in Math and Business and Master of Business Administration
Erik J. Mallory
VP of Sales and Technical Representative
- Over 20 years of experience in instrumentation sales as technical representative and field scientist
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology
Michael R. Wilbur
- Over 10 Years of service, sales, and support with extensive knowledge of analyzer systems and data acquisition hardware/software
- Bachelor of Science with studies in Chemistry, Biology and Business
Thomas C. Wilbur
- Over 6 years’ of experience in technical sales, project management, and field services.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Inside Sales Manager
- Over 8 years of experience in administrative services including inside sales and logistics management as well as experience in the financial industry
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Finance
- Over 40 years’ experience in Air Quality instrumentation with ambient, source and CEM projects.
- An understanding of Client needs for data collection and immediate response for repair of monitoring equipment.
- Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Over 10 years’ experience in Customer Sales and Services.
- Over 5 years’ experience in Networking and Data Management.
- Over 15 years of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable experience including Logistics Management.
- Associates degree in Accounting and communicates in Dutch, French, English and German.